Faulty Towers - October 2018
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Edinburgh Fringe and Sydney Opera House. It returns to Villiers Hotel in October, but be warned: it will sell out here too, so early booking is essential.
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of laughs and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy fans, theatre fans, or anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal and a good time. This true blend of ingenious comedy and unique theatrical script is a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
- ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London Covent Garden 2017
- ‘Outrageously funny’, BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe 2017
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries a year. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for Villier’s Hotel features TBC (Sybil), TBC (Basil) and TBC (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Fantastic!’ What’s on Stage, Birmingham REP
- ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ The Daily Telegraph
- ‘Nothing faulty about this evening of superb food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Villiers Hotel, 3 Castle Street, Buckingham MK18 1BS
Dates: Friday 5 October 2018
Times: - Doors open at 7:30pm; performance commences at 8:00pm.
Tickets: £39.95 - all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
- ‘Genius’ Cream Magazine, Fringe World Perth 2017
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience.
- copyright Interactive Theatre International, 1997-2017.